Ankylosing Spondylitis Victoria Inc
Schedule for 2013
12 th Coffee and Chat @ Fairfield RSL 6 to 8 pm.
11 th International Spondylitis Day Event @ San Remo
14 th Coffee and Chat @ Fairfield RSL 6 to 8 pm.
26th AGM @ Austin Hospital 6:30 to 7:30pm
26th Xmas in July Dinner @ Rosstown Hotel Carnegie 6:30pm.
Coffee and Chat
17th AS Seminar @ Austin Hospital 6 to 9pm
Our Mission Statement:
The AS Vic Inc is an organisation of people with Ankylosing Spondylitis who wish to improve knowledge and ability to manage the condition.
Our group shares a number of goals and objectives for people
We aim to provide the following:
• Provide a forum for the exchange of ideas and experiences.
• Distribute information to patients and medical professionals on AS.
• Provide and co-ordinate educational information, events, workshops and seminars on AS.
• Co-operate and interact with local, interstate, international Arthritis and peer support groups including participation in their events and activities.
• Arrange social events and activities for our group members, their families and friends
Visit our web site for further details www.asvictoria.org
Last Updated (Sunday, 24 March 2013 20:38)